Pride Art Show Entry Submission

Friday June 9 - Sunday June 11, at 78 Wharf Street in Nanaimo
New to Pride in 2017 is an art show that showcases local community artists! You are welcome to post your piece for sale during this show. If it sells, you will receive 60% of the sale price, and the Nanaimo Pride Society will receive the remaining 40% as a commission.

Here’s what you need to know:

  • We request one (1) submission per artist;
  • Entries are on a first come, first served basis;
  • Space is very limited – no large items;
  • No blatant or graphic adult content;
  • If necessary, you must insure your own work.

The call for artists closes at 11:59pm on May 15, 2017.

Schedule:

  • Fri June 9, 5:30p – 10:00p
  • Sat June 10, 9:00a – 11:30a
  • Sat June 10, 6:00p – 10:00p
  • Sun June 11, 9:00a – 2:00p

All sold and unsold items must be picked up at 78 Wharf Street by 3:00p on Sun June 11.

We're so sorry we missed you! Registrations for the art show closed on May 15, 2017.