Nominate an AmbassadorA person who will represent the Society at events and social engagements!
Do you know a person of any sexual orientation or gender identity who would excel at representing the Nanaimo Pride Society? Ambassadors represent us at parades, social engagements, and more! While this is a volunteer position, Ambassadors each receive a complimentary ticket to ticketed Nanaimo Pride hosted events, and volunteer recognition at our volunteer appreciation party in thanks for their time and commitment.
- The Nomination Period begins at 12:01am on October 1, 2017, and closes at 11:59pm on October 31, 2017.
- In order to Nominate a Candidate, the Nominator must be a Member of the Society.
- In order to be considered as an Ambassador, the Nominee must be a Member of the Society.
- Nominees will be contacted by the Society to confirm they will let their Nomination stand.
- Candidates will be asked to submit a short statement about themselves, any qualifications that are relevant to the role, and why they would like to be an Ambassador for the Society.
- In the event that there are more than two Candidates, an online vote will commence at 12:01am on November 1, 2017, and close at 11:59 on November 7, 2017.
- The two Candidates who receive the greatest number of votes will be announced as the 2017-2018 Ambassadors.